Look to the future with Certified Technicians
You need to train and certify your existing employees to stay competitive in the installation and certification of high-speed structured cabling systems. Investing in the Fluke Networks Certified Cabling Test Technician™ (CCTT) two-days training and certification program will not only improve installer skills, but also their effectiveness and productivity on the job in testing, certifying and troubleshooting cabling systems.
About the Course
Troubleshooting LAN Cabling systems course has gained popularity for many years. With the increase in 10G Networks CAT6A cabling implementation there have been a higher number of failures during cabling installation. This has created a growing demand to analyze such failures and quickly identify the root causes.
Copper Cabling Certification
- Review of the current TIA standards for "in-channel" certification of Category 5e up through the recently approved Category 6A.
- Extensive hands-on with factory supplied DTX CableAnalyzers is provided for in-channel testing and troubleshooting of UTP copper systems.
- New exercises to analyze real world test results and learn how to troubleshoot real cabling installation problems.
- Demonstration of Alien Crosstalk testing with the DTX-10Gig Alien Crosstalk modules.
Optical Fiber Cabling Certification
- Overview of fiber optic basics and current testing standards from both the TIA and IEEE committees.
- Basic optical loss/length testing and introduction to OTDRs.
- Hands-on exercises with equipment provided by the factory to perform basic loss/length testing
- Date Center Fiber Testing – Tricks & Techniques
After successful completion of the course, Fluke Networks will deliver certificates to the attendees.
Who should attend
The course is designed for cabling system integrators and engineers with Enterprise network owners who test, troubleshoot & Certify performance of LAN cabling systems in premises, campuses & Data Center Networks
This course provides "expert" level training on the LAN cabling Troubleshooting & analysis. Investing in the Fluke Networks Training program will improve your effectiveness and productivity on the job testing, certifying and troubleshooting cabling systems.
Date: October 10th & 11th 2017, Tuesday & Wednesday
Time: 9AM to 5:30PM
Location: Colombo - Venue will be shared upon Confirmation
Payment Details: Course Fee: LKR 17,500+ VAT as applicable Per Person.
Contact ABC Srilanka - Fluke Networks Authorized Distributor for more details.
Ms. Suranji Maduwanthika,
+94 71 8 81 60 89